News / 07.09.2021
Erasmus Internship Opportunity with id22!
We are an international and integrative team with a variety of backgrounds and a common passion for social ecology and creative sustainability.
id22 brings together architects, planners, sociologists, artists, community developers and gardeners, educators and others. With members, partners and volunteers from many countries, we study and support pioneering local Berlin initiatives, recognizing there are crises emerging in the world around us. Our Institute emphasizes communication and networking, cooperation and conviviality.
We’re looking to strengthen our team and offer to host Erasmus+ Program internships as part of students’ academic journey.
What you’ll find at id22
- The chance to collaborate on several projects, Berlin-based and international
- Flexible work hours\days
- The possibility to work remotely
- A non-hierarchical, international and collaborative work environment
What we’re looking for
- German working proficiency, written and spoken (B2\C1)
- English fluency, written and spoken
- Background in Architecture, Urbanism, Social Sciences or Environmental Sciences
- Strong interest in research and writing
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with websites, online and print publications
- Experience in editing
Deadline for applications
Please send us a CV (max. 2 pages) and a short paragraph about your interest in working with id22 during your Erasmus+ Internship – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The id22 Team
Giulia Carones, Alexander Behm, Michael LaFond